Pantry Challenge: Day 2

Breakfast was actually a repeat of yesterday.  No big deal. 


Lunch: the boy requested a fluffernutter sandwich. I had egg salad, as I had hard boiled a couple extra eggs yesterday when I was making our salad. 

Dinner: we're going to have Mac and parm cheese, fried ham from freezer leftovers, and fruit. Since the boy had a frosty on our date yesterday and the hubby walke through the door with evidence of a peanut buster parfait, we didn't do the frappes last night. You can bet I'm doing them tonight, though. We have some light ice cream in the Grieg and 1% milk so I feel marginally less guilty.  Hubby has volleyball tonight, so I'm not sure if I'll be feeding him late tonight or not: often the guys order a pizza and share it. 

I do confess that when I went to dollar tree yesterday I picked up some tortilla shells and 4 packs of pepperoni, which I had $1/2 coupons for. Total spent: $3.  I like to have pepperoni on hand in case I make homemade pizza. Won't happen tonight though--too hot!

See ya tomorrow!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment